Community Small Grants selected for 2018!
This year we had many more applications than in previous years, but a smaller budget, and as a result we had to make some difficult decisions. But despite the limited resources, we were able to allocate funds to 16 amazing community projects.
The following projects have been approved by the selection committee:
- Tye Dye Fest with Rosina
- Adanac Neighbourly Garden and Connections
- Community Gathering Seating Area within Hastings Community Centre Learning Garden
- Alley Rally
- Family Enrichment Day With Kids
- Community Clean-Up and Neighbourhood Celebration for Skeena
- Charrette for Laneway Community Building
- Hastings Culture Clash
- Hastings Sunrise Pumpkin Patch
- Learning About Edible and Medicinal Plants in Hastings Park
- Summer Garden Celebration
- Franklin Family Picnic
- Let’s Grow Together Community Garden
- Aboriginal Spirit Sharing Sewing Circle
- Adanac Emergency Preparedness Project
- Bring Back the Breaks
Please check the Events page for the dates of these projects!
Check these out for more information: